1. Start with a clean, moisturized face
If you are looking for easy event makeup ideas, the first step is to make sure that your skin is clean and moisturized. After applying a primer, use a foundation with a light coverage (hopefully one of our top 10 best foundations). Next, conceal any blemishes or dark circles under the eyes with some concealer. Then apply blush on the apples of cheeks and eyeliner on both upper lids. Finish off by adding mascara to lashes and lipstick (or gloss) to lips.
2. Use a foundation that matches your skin tone
You might be wondering how to find the right foundation color for your skin tone. Well, don’t worry because we’ve got you covered! Here are some tips and tricks that will make finding the perfect match easy as pie. You’ll feel confident and beautiful with these quick and easy event makeup ideas!
* Follow our simple guide of using a complexion matching shade for your foundation. This is usually found in most drugstores or department stores. If you’re unsure about what your exact skin tone is, testers can be found at any makeup counter.* Apply liquid or cream foundation last so it doesn’t smudge on top of powder products (like blush).* Use a primer to help set your look into place. It also helps create an even surface
3. Pick out the perfect shade of lipstick for you
Lipstick is one of the most important makeup items you can wear. It’s a staple that should be in every woman’s makeup bag. But before you head to the store, get ready for some good news! I have 5 easy steps to choosing your perfect lipstick color and finding something flattering for your skin tone. Whether it’s matte or glossy, bold or subtle, take my advice on which ones are best for you and give them a try!
4. Add some blush to give yourself some color
Are you looking for easy event makeup ideas with blush? You’re in the right place! This blog post will give you some tips and tricks to make your cheeks pop.
Blush is a great way to add color and dimension to your face on those days when it seems like everything is going wrong. Whether you want a natural look or are trying something more dramatic, this blog can help!
5. Curl your lashes and apply mascara
There are many different ways to curl your lashes and apply mascara. Find the one that works best for you! One of the easiest methods is using a heated lash curler, clamping it on top of your eyelashes and rolling it down to create a gentle curl. You can also use an electric eyelash curler if you have one available. To make sure your lashes don’t stick together, coat them with some oil-free eye makeup remover before wrapping them in the hot metal or plastic device and then gently squeezing it shut for about 10 seconds.
6. Line your lips with a lip liner in the same color as your lipstick and fill it in
Line your lips with a lip liner in the same color as your lipstick and fill it in. You can also use a lip brush to go over any of the edges so they are blended smoothly. This will help keep your lipstick from bleeding or feathering outside of the lines of your lips, making for an easy event makeup look.